Introducing AutoLogN P
AutoLogN Pro is a powerful but simple to use solutions that allow you to use your Bluetooth enabled phone as the key to automatically logging into your Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. Note: Support for Mac OS X and Apple iOS will be available in Q1 of 2017.
- Simply approach your computer and watch it automatically log you in without ever touching the keyboard. Walk away from your computer and your screen automatically re-locks when you leave the vicinity.
- AutoLogN Pro ($19.95 one time purchase)
Looking for the AutoLogN software for Microsoft Windows 10?
(1) Download and install the AutoLogN mobile application software from the online store:
- AutoLogN Pro for Android (Google Play Store)
(2) Download and install the AutoLogN desktop/laptop application software:
(3) After installing AutoLogN for your desktop or laptop computer, click the gear-shaped setup icon
- Select your phone from the list of available devices
- Enter the account password you normally use to log into your computer
- Check or uncheck “Lock the screen when you leave the vicinity of your computer”. When checked, this option will result in your computer screen automatically locking when you leave the vicinity of your computer (approximately 10-20 meters).
- Check or uncheck “Enable remote screen lock using your mobile device.” When checked, your computer will instantly lock when the AutoLogN mobile application returns to a lock state.
Note: The AutoLogN Lite mobile application automatically returns to a lock state after five minutes and it is recommended that you uncheck this option when using the free version.
- Click the [Save] button to save your settings
- Click the orange on/off button to enable the AutoLogN system
AutoLogN Pro Usage
To unlock your computer: Simply launch the AutoLogN Pro application from your phone and tap the slide switch. The switch will change from green (locked) to red (unlocked) for five minutes. If you are within range of your desktop or laptop computer, it should unlock within a few seconds.
To lock your computer: Simply leave the vicinity of your computer (at least 10-20 meters) and your computer screen will automatically lock after approximately 60 seconds. The range requirements will vary depending on the strength of the Bluetooth signal being broadcast by your phone as well as your physical environment, walls, signal interference, etc.
Manually locking or unlocking your computer: These functions remain unchanged and you can lock or unlock your computer manually at any time.
Devices Certified to Operate with AutoLogN
Below are the list of devices, desktops, laptops, and tablet computers that we have tested the AutoLogN software with as of September 5, 2016. Any device that meets the minimum requirements stated below are likely to function correctly but we encourage you to let us know about your successes and issues. Share your configuration with us and we’ll add it to the list below!
AutoLogN Lite and AutoLogN Pro require Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher with Bluetooth support. This includes a large range of newer Android smartphones but we have certified the following as of September 5, 2016:
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
Microsoft Windows Desktop / Laptop Computers
The AutoLogN for Microsoft Windows requires a desktop, laptop or tablet computer running the 64-bit version of the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and must have support for Bluetooth Low-Energy. This includes a large number of existing and currently shipping Microsoft desktop, laptop, and tablet computer systems. As of September 5, 2016 we have certified the following devices:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft Surface 3
- ASUS G75 Series
- HP G121 Series